June 05, 2020
”CUUSOO" is an open innovation platform for companies in search of technologies and business proposals. We are lookikng forward to your proposals for the following topics.
We would like to know a service and system that allows electronic contracts to be concluded online while maintaining the legality of laws and regulations through electronic signatures.
Currently, the company's shareholders' meetings and board meetings in CUUSOO SYSTEM are held around six to eight times a year, including special meetings. For each meeting, it is necessary to prepare minutes and proxies printed on paper, approve seals by each attendee, and send and collect them by post. There are costs associated with filing, binding, and traceable mailing, as well as the cost of stamps, additionally, the cumbersome clerical work of creating, stamping, and mailing contracts. There's also the risk that the minutes will be lost in the mail.
We would like to know a service and system that allows electronic contracts to be concluded online while maintaining the legality of laws and regulations through electronic signatures. It is expected to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs at each stage of binding, mailing, returning, and concluding. It would be desirable to be able to handle all documents such as contracts that require “Inkan”, a name seal with an electronic signature. We also would like to consider that your data is stored under a robust security system and it is possible to refer to and review past contracts at any time.
○We accept proposals that satisfy all the following requirements.
1. The ability to complete online signatures as a substitute for general meeting proxies, voting and seals.
2.Be able to deal with the legality of laws and regulations and contractual practices not only in Japan but also overseas.
3.The ability to customize each contract, including limits on who can see it and the extent to which it can be shared.
【About the current internal board meeting】
・Board of Directors meeting held：8 to 10 times per year.
・Board of Directors：4-5 people.
・Minutes：Pages 4-8 per time (cover included).
・Clerical staff in the community：2-4 people.
The proposal must be at least 4 and 5 of the following development levels.
▶︎ ４．efficiency verified through feasibility study
３．feasibility study phase
２．planning & development phase
End of June 2020: Entry deadline.
End of July 2020: Introduction and consideration of services by each company.
Late August 2020: introduction, application begins.
a. Entry to CUUSOO
b. After entry, you will be asked to give a detailed explanation of the proposal of each company and service details
c. We will conduct comparative studies (use testing as necessary)
d. Formal introduction.
【Assumed Contract Form】
June 30, 2020 (JST)
*Application period and contents are subject to change without notice.
*After suggestion, we may ask you additional questions during the above period.
● Please confirm “Constraints” before your submission. A proposal which does not comply with these “Constraints” will not be submitted to CUUSOO SYSTEM.
● Please move to the submission form from the "Submit" button at the bottom of this page and fill in your proposal. Please confirm that the information you provide is not confidential.
● If mandatory questions are not answered or not appropriately answered, the proposal will not be submitted to CUUSOO SYSTEM.
● Please also note that we will not explain why your idea did not proceed to meetings due to confidentiality constraints. We would appreciate your understanding.